Tuesday, November 2, 2010

As We Draw - Lines Breaking Circles [2010/320]



I've heard these guys a little while back when I was looking more into TotorRo. I was very impressed with what I heard and have been looking forward to this album for a while. Fortunately, the album is out now and it is well worth the wait. It's hard for me to find many flaws with this album and so I recommend this highly for those who are itching for some sludge blended nicely with some Post-Hardcore.

Artist: As We Draw
Album: Lines Breaking Circles
Release Year: 2010
Genre: Post-Hardcore/Sludge Metal

1. Shame
2. Sin of Addiction
3. Shield
4. Burst of Colour
5. When Crowds Are Trapped... The Lonely One Dies
6. Fault Lines
7. Drowned in Flames
8. Draft
9. Scum of the Earth

For those who want to download direct from the label and in FLAC or another quality/format:


Otherwise:

No comments:

Post a Comment