Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Munly and the Lupercalians - Petr and the Wulf (2010)


Genre: Alt-Country (Doesn't really sound like Country anymore)

Region: USA

Munly has done it again.

A concept album loosely based on Peter and the Wolf by Jay Munly? JAY MUNLY?! I didn't even know about this new album till now. I guess I should thank the CMAs. (Ugh...) Hear me out, my dad was watching it and I told him about Munly. He asked who he was and doing a quick wiki, I spotted the new album. Nothing mattered after that.

Munly and the Lupercalians have created one of the finest albums of the year, which will most likely be ignored. Don't be a sheep like CMA followers. Jump on this, it's outstanding.

DOWNLOAD (Megaupload)

(I swear, this band is like the Portal of Country...costume wise)

By the way, this is the first of a multi-album set tentatively titled "The Kinnery Of Lupercalia."

4 comments:

  1. Munly is a genius, and I am so glad this is only the first of a multi-album set. Oh god can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't happen to feel like you would like to re upload this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Had forgotten I asked for a re-upload and I was looking through your blog and I remember looking for this album in other places so I clicked the post. And then I saw the comments and I was happy ;) Great album. Must just find the lyrics somewhere.

    ReplyDelete