Monday, November 7, 2011

ID:VISION - Destination Cybermind (2011)


Extreme Industrial
Belarus
320 kb/s

I found these guys awhile back and listened to their first album, Plazmadkaos which I thought was neat, albeit a bit boring. If you're expecting another The Amenta, you're mistaken. This band doesn't really take noise music elements, but instead they use lots of techno sounds, lots of beep boops, zeep woops. Let's not say this album isn't extreme, it's actually pretty intense. They even throw in that industrial clean vocal yelling thing that bands do, if you know what I'm talking about and that's along side guttural squeals and growls. This might not be a lot of people's cup of tea, and people might think it's a bit cheesy and over produced...

But I like it...

I like it a lot.

Also, help me figure out the genre. Because I have no idea what they are other than industrial.

No comments:

Post a Comment